网页浏览总次数

2010年8月17日星期二

英译歌曲【陪你一起看草原】by 乌兰托娅

英译歌曲【陪你一起看草原】by 乌兰托娅


陪你一起看草原
let me accompany you to see the prairie .

. 因为我们今生有缘
Because we must be fate mate in our life .

让我有个心愿
Let me wish

等到草原最美的季节陪你一起看草原

To wait for the best season to accompany you to see the prairie .

去看哪青青的草,去看哪蓝蓝的天

To see green grass, and see the blue sky,

看哪白云轻轻的飘带着我的思念
And,see white clouds floating gently by pass my yearning to you.

陪你一起看草原阳光多灿烂

I’ll accompany you to see that bright sunshine in the prairie

陪你一起看草原让爱留心间
.
.
I’ll accompany you to see the prairie that can bring love In the heart .

因为我们今生有缘
Because we must be fate mate in our life,

让我有个心愿
Let me wish

等到草原最美的季节陪你一起看草原
To wait for the best season to accompany you to see the prairie ,

去听哪悠扬的歌,去看哪远飞的雁
To listen to melodious singing ,and see those wild geese fly too far,

看哪漫漫长长的路能把天崖望穿
And, see a long way ,that can gaze into the ends of the earth ,

陪你一起看草原,草原花正艳

I’ll accompany you to see the prairie, where flowers blossom in a riot of colour,

陪你一起看草原,让爱留心间
I’ll accompany you to see the prairie that can bring love In the heart.




陪你一起看草原,让爱留心间
I’ll accompany you to see the prairie that can bring love In the heart.

没有评论:

发表评论